Free Download: HiphopDx & DJ Denox Presents Wordsmith-the Revolution Begins With A Takeover Vol. 2 Mixtape OUT NOW!!
WORDSMITHTHE REVOLUTION BEGINS
Click Link For FREE DOWNLOAD:
Click Link For FREE DOWNLOAD:
1. Revolutionary Riot (Produced by Lucki Handz)
2. Battle For The Crown Feat. All-Biz & Black Knight (Produced by Street Level)
3. Bar-Bells Feat. Trel Mack, Geolani, & Donny Goines (Produced by Strada)
4. Pimps, Posers, & Playa Haters (Produced by DeMo)
5. A Black Tie Affair (Produced by Capish)
6. B-More Baritones Feat. Soulstice, Skarr Akhbar, Tha Profitt, Pro & Reg, Sly Solomon, Greenspan, Steadfast, E-Major, Reggie Webb, & Tislam the Great (Produced by RhymeZwell)
7. Breakfast at the Brightside Diner Feat. RhymeZwell, Black Knight, & Kontact (Produced by Capish)
8. That Feel Good Flow (Produced by Strada)
9. The Golden Years (Produced by Street Level)
10. Mrs. Musica 2: Loss & Reconcilation Feat. Kontact (Produced by Capish)
11. The Way U Are Feat. Kontact (Produced by Capish)
12. Nobody Cares Feat. Skyzoo (Produced by Strada)
13. Junkie Man’s Jingle (Produced by Asesay)
14. God’s Morning (Produced by Professa)
Bonus: Black Knight-I Got You (Produced by Capish)
Bonus: Kontact-Stop Begging (Produced by Asesay)
On October 30th HipHopdx and DJ Denox Present Wordsmith “The Revolution Begins with a Takeover” Vol. 2 Mixtape. Music is pretty stale at the moment, so Word seeks to bring a wide variety of Hip-Hop to the world with his revolution mixtapes. With this being the last in the series, up and coming artists like Skyzoo, Donny Goines, Geolani, & Trel Mack flexed there lyrically skills on tracks like “Bar-Bells” and “Nobody Cares.” Nu Revolution Camp artists Kontact & Black Knight lend their talents to tracks like “Breakfast at the Brightside Diner” & “The Way U Are,” while Baltimore MC’s Soulstice, Skarr Akhbar, Greenspan, Steadfast, Reggie Webb, E-Major, Pro & Reg, Tha Profitt, Tislem the Great, & Sly Solomon form a traveling band called “The B-More Baritones.” Camp producers Professa, Strada, Capish, & Street Level Most of the production was done by Nu Revolution with outside help from Lucki Handz, RhymeZwell, & Asesay.
As usual Wordsmith & HipHopdx is offering a 10% discount off Vintage Clothing Limited (www.vintagelimited.com) and Wear Your City (www.wearyourcity.com) as well. Both clothing lines sponser Word, so check out the coupons in the mixtape download and get yourself in the freshest up and coming urban gear.
As a final thanks to the fans, Wordsmith included a Music Video for his 1st single, “Park & Ride-The Sunset Edition (Directed by G-Light Films)” off his debut abum. “Vintage Material” dropping in 2009. Check Out G-light Films @ http://www.glightfilms.com for high quality Music Videos at great prices.
Look for Wordsmith to finish 2008 with “The 2008 Worldwide Web Wrap-Up” Mixtape, while 2009 will bring debut projects for Chubb Rock and Wordsmith’s “Bridging the Gap” Album and Wordsmith & I.N.C The Poets “A Baltimore Martini” UK Album!!
For More Info on Wordsmith visit http://www.wordsmithmusic.com, myspace.com/classicwordsmithmusic, http://www.youtube.com/wordsmith42, http://www.wordsmith.podomatic.com, & http://www.reverbnation.com/wordsmithmusic